How do you determine how many licenses are installed on a SBS 2000? If you go into the Licensing Control Panel applet it comes up with the error "To add more licenses, refer to the Small Business Server Console" but no where in the small business server console (that I can find) does it show you how to determine how many licenses you currently have, only how to add new licenses.

KB296052 is especially frustrating, as it is titled "How to determine the number of client access licenses that are installed in Small Business Server" but doesn't actually tell you how to determine it.

Also of complete annoyance is the following website:

http://thesource.ofallevil.com/sbserver/community/sbs_faq.mspx

It has:
Q. How do I determine the number of CALs installed on my SBS 2000 server? A. From the Administrators Console, click Help. If you still can't find the number of CALs installed, take a look at http://www.sbs2000.info/tips_tricks.htm for an example of where to find this information.

Of course http://www.sbs2000.info/tips_tricks.htm is a site hawking the sbs2000.info domain.

If anyone knows, please share!  I'll post here if I find the answer first.

Christopher Fisk
--
[Brian is working as a guide dog and has taken a blind man to see "The Blair Witch Project"] Brian: Okay, they're - they're in the woods. The camera keeps on moving. Uh...I think they're looking for some witch or something; I don't know, I wasn't listening. Nothing's happening. Nothing's happening. Something about a map. Nothing's happening. It's over. A lot of people in the audience look pissed.