This has been happening randomly for 2-3 months now.  I'll be using my
computer and all of a sudden the LCD goes blank and turns off as if in power
saving mode.  I'm not playing games on it.  Just typical windows/internet
stuff.  If I put my system into sleep mode, and then wake it up everything
appears fine.  Also, if I reboot it everything appears fine.  However,
sometimes it will do this several times in a row...or sometimes not for
days.  I can't find any rhythm or reason for it.  My system is not over
heating at all.  All temps are fine.   I don't think it's an LCD
problem...I'm thinking maybe a video card problem but I'm not sure.  I
checked inside the system and all of the fans are running.

Any ideas?