Would that run before or after all your user processes were given the kill signal?

I'd like to use that in place of the manual batchshutdown.cmd that I call instead of doing a standard shutdown. The batch does some stuff and then calls shutdown.exe. The reverse would be useless since user process DriveCrypt (for example) would have already terminated.

BTW, the policy paths are:

%windir%\System32\GroupPolicy\Machine\Scripts\Shutdown
%windir%\System32\GroupPolicy\User\Scripts\Logoff

Ben Ruset wrote:
I think you can create a logoff script in your local Group Policy.

Thane Sherrington (S) wrote:
I want to use Karen's replicator to replicate files from my laptop to my server when I login in the morning, and again when I shutdown at night. I have the login working, with Windows scheduler, but I can't figure out the shutdown. How do I do that?