----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Tomporowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:59 AM
Subject: [H] Well, it sort of is hardware...

The water pressure at my house isn't the greatest and the 'new' shower head
that the contractor put in, frankly, sucks.  We've had a 'soaking' shower

You have a good benchmarking question. What is your water pressure? We have consistently ran very close to 60 pounds (+ or - a few) for the 19 years we have been in our home in Albany, GA. We are approximately 1.25 miles from the closest water tank in the city water network. Albany, GA claims to have the most abundant underground supplied water network in the country.

Chuck