At 12:22 PM 4/20/2006, warpmedia typed:
Well go figure, rev 0 AND Via, you'd expect problems. Hardly a basis to scratch Asus off the list.

Since I had never had a problem with VIA prior to that, actually still don't have any problems with that part of the board & that ASUS promised us that rev 0 was going to be upgradeable via bios upgrades as far as the memory bus speed [266 vs 333] is concerned that never came then I feel I can still easily scratch ASUS off my list but otherwise I would agree with you. FWIW the board is still in service as a test machine since I figured that if it'll work there it'll work anywhere.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>