Belarc Advisor also returns a key, although I have not checked it's
accuracy.

Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FORC5
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:11 AM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Pulling COA key out of XP

have seen this two key thing b4, do not understand but I use RockXP, seems
to be the real key, used it today on a customer's box b4 they dropped off
their official disk and got a head start on the re install.
fp

At 12:34 PM 5/3/2006, Thane Sherrington (S) Poked the stick with:
>Here's an interesting thing.  I've been fighting with a machine that has XP
Pro on it, and the COA is lost.  I pulled the COA out with Keyfinder and got
one key.  It didn't work with either the upgrade CD or the full version CD.
Then I tried ViewKeyXP - totally different key...that still doesn't work.
I'm thinking none of these programs are worth squat.

Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !