Me, too,

TIA,
Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Huntress" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: [H] Changing the default search engine in IE

Can you send it to me too?  That really sounds like a useful trick.  :-)

Wayne Johnson wrote:

At 09:57 AM 5/17/2006, Thane Sherrington (S) typed:

the one that comes up when you type something in the address bar that it can't find on the web

I use a search prefix that one can create either in Tweakui or via Reg file. I use the reg file as that way I can create many different prefixes eg; gl for Google & gg for Google Groups etc. etc.

I'd be happy to send you off list the reg file that includes AF= Acronym Finder, WC=WebCrawler, ask=Ask.com, ex=Excite, kb=MSKB & of course have Yahoo'd today ;-) which = ya.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>