Title: Nero 7 - DVD recording lengths

Hey,

I'm using Nerovision 4.x to encode and burn some Band of Brothers recordings to DVD. I was trying to fit two episodes on one DVD,  IN this particular example, one is 1:03 and the other is 0:57 (hours:minutes).

In high quality, standard and long play  and extended play modes, it is too big for the DVD (looks like about 5GB).  But when I set it to the next one (Super Long Play), it goes down to about 1.5GB.

Why does it not change any at the other settings?

How do ya'll handle this type of thing?  Do I need to set it to custom and muck around?  If so, what settings for a recorded show off of cable?

Also, do any of you know what lengths of time the individual settings should get me in terms of recording length?

Thanks,
Bobby