-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joeuser
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:21 AM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Tricky one: GWBasic under.. anything..

What was wrong with dual booting? Have they considered a separate pc for
the software?

CW wrote:
> Ok, I have a client that is a hotel.  They have their entire accounting
software package written in 1992 in GW Basic.  Because it was written by the
person who owns the hotel, they refuse to switch.  Up until now, they have
been "dual booting" between Windows98 and their software.  We would like to
change that.

> So, I made an image of their HDD, and put it in virtualPC, and DOSBox,
etc... but their program never shows anything to the screen no matter what
we try..

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)