----- Original Message ----- From: "warpmedia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [H] Geeksquad/Bestbuy rip off?

No surprises there!

Funny they don't just cut to the chase and flat-out offer to re-install the OS from a no-bloatware image for $180. =)

The world has accepted the explanation, "The computer is down" when over 90% of these instances could be avoided if computers were built of quality and without bloatware. All the Windows XP OEM Preinstallation Kit does is turn your computer into a billboard. So does the bloatware it makes easy to install. As long as the general public accepts this, the computer manufacturers will keep dishing it out. I strongly feel the public allows itself to be abused more with the whole process involving computers than with any other product. Over 8 years of experience tells me that you have less hardware problems (and no overheating problems) and a more stable Windows with quality hardware and no bloatware.

Chuck