on a side note I beta test for Duocor and system guardian backup, my source in
Japan tells me Vista is giving them fits, backups do not boot being the main
one so something else is afoot if even something  that should be simple as a
backup will not boot. Means a new version of ghost too I'm sure.

Me on the fence on this one.
fp

At 03:13 PM 6/4/2006, CW Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !