I inadvertently removed the "Pages" tab in the left hand Navigation "tab" bar, in Acrobat 7 PRO. Anybody have any idea how I bring it back? I have been reading the help file to no avail. It talks about dragging it back but from where it doesn't say.

I have really grown to dislike anything Adobe. All there programs have a vertical learning curve, and a counter intuitive interface which makes them unnecessarily difficult to use. I am always afraid to try anything new least I screw up the setup even more, and when I do it is always difficult and convoluted, even the seemingly easiest things.