Oh and a strong recommed for:

Autopatcher.com and windowsupdate.62nds.com

:)

From: FORC5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:55:42
To:[EMAIL PROTECTED], The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Windows Validation tool

back channel me too >:-}

Also I would love to have the program MS uses to convert ppl's keys to legal
when they pay. I have some customers who bought programs and it would be nice
not to do a repair to update the key if you knwo what I mean.
fp

At 12:21 PM 6/11/2006, Chris Reeves Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !