To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: [H] Google Browser Sync

"Google Browser Sync for Firefox is an extension that continuously synchronizes your browser settings - including bookmarks, history, persistent cookies, and saved passwords - across your computers. It also allows you to restore open tabs and windows across different machines and browser sessions. For more info, please visit our FAQ."

http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/browsersync/