You can't but I can... I should be able to accommodate that load...

email me with chan names / pass etc etc

Jim Edwards wrote:
So could I create a few private password protected channels that may never be used but might need to be used at any time? I'm guessing that as little as 4 up to 12 users for up to 4 hours if it was needed.