At 04:11 PM 6/22/2006, you wrote:
Had four people today with the illegal software warning. From ms. In fact all of them had nice fully boxed XP upgrade discs. CompUSA had told them the upgrade from ME to XP was trash and proceeded to do. Clean install with FCKGW while not even breaking the seal on their upgrade version

Now on attempted repair install XP upgrade doesn't find windows just a NTFS partition

Blah

Heh... don't have the time to reinstall the rig yet. Inadvertently let the WGA/phone-home crap install
and it's been bugging the sh*t out of me (since I used the 8GV67 VLK).

As an employee of Iowa State, I do have access to a legal license. Just need to put that on next install :P

--
JW