While coming out soon is nice doesn't help them today. If I could get the usb
to pcmcai today I'd shell the money to get

From: Harry McGregor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 12:34:01
To:[EMAIL PROTECTED], The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Laptops with goofy PCIEX slot

This is the one reason why I have not picked up a sprint data card.

My current primary work laptop is a powerbook G4 (no slots), and my next
laptop (personal) will either be a Macbook or Macbook Pro (no slot, or
express port only).

EVDO Forum lists that Sprint will be coming out with a USB EVDO device soon.

                                              Harry