At 11:27 AM 7/21/2006, Thane Sherrington typed:

NOOO!  Don't give out The List. :)

Too late as I've already have it on my XpPe website but because of the recent attention I've deleted dead links & updated a few. This is by all means is NOT all inclusive. If you want more links there is a URL in most every inf file contained within xppe.zip <http://www.xppe.com/files/xppe.zip> Fwiw many of the sites that I have links to have their own links to other sites & if one can't find enough links to keep them happy at the CD Forums < http://www.911cd.net/forums/> then they have another problem.