The netstat command is what you want.  You can download a podcast that
explains how to use it here:

http://www.grc.com/SecurityNow.htm#49

Also, any good firewall program (like Kerio) will show you the same
thing.  The advantage is that Netstat is free with every copy of
Windows.

You can also grab a GUI for Netstat from here:

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/TcpView.html