main bug wound up being USB devices but my weird bug got weirder. changed
everything including to cpu, mb ( had a spare one ) and with her drive no
problem, cloned drive KB locks it up. I assume with this that a repair install
would fix it since the OS was the only thing left in the loop but haven't
tested that yet since I was only working on her original bug.
I turned off fast boot in the bios hoping will fix her boot bug. so far so
good. we are working on a upgrade quote since this system is so old. :-)
fp
thanks

At 06:02 PM 8/17/2006, FORC5 Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !