Just want to know if the razor is good or bad, looks good to me. BTW is free after re up fee and rebate.good

I got a Razor with T Mobile last May, for all the reasons I think you have. I have a Motorola T720 that I love and it has been indestructible. So I wanted another Motorola, and like you I thought the Razor fit the bill. I got it, but I had to cancel the contract because T Mobile could not provide me with ANY signal inside my house. I had to walk down to the mail box, a 200 foot driveway, in order to get a usable signal. So I ended up sending the phone back, and canceling the contract on the third day.

The phone looks cool, and lives up to it's hype. But one thing the pictures don't say is the way it feels in your hand. I found it hard to hold, plus the buttons on the side get pushed accidently too often. I would of probably got use to it.... the price of the big flat screen.

The other thing I didn't like was that you can not use an external antenna with it. Or replace the antenna with a bigger one. The Razer has a internal antenna, and if that doesn't work for you then you're out of luck.

Personally, I decided to wait until Cingular, my current provider, gets the V3i, which supports changeable RAM and I Tunes. Plus a contract I want, which they don't offer now. Talking books on my phone would be nice when I am waiting some where.

So many people use a Razor and are very happy with it so I don't see how you could go wrong.

thing, just need to get the second phone free on a family plan. local store does not want to give me the second phone free ( even though the one I want is free on the internet--Nokia 6020 I think-no camera ) also the activation fee pisses me off a little.

At 05:02 PM 8/19/2006, warpmedia Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !