You can redirect your "My Documents" folder to be in other places. I keep mine on my 2nd partition.

Jim McQueeney wrote:
My biggest complaint about most photo-software packages is that they want to
gather all your photo's into one folder (sub-directory) and that is the 'My
Pictures" folder under "Documents and Settings" on the C: drive. I prefer
not to have anything on My C: drive except the Operating System if I can
prevent it - unfortunately, there are some things that I cannot prevent from
ending up there. Using a regular image processing application allows me to
put images where I want them with no problem...