I downloaded a bit torrent TV show that is DivX AC32. When I tried to play it I had audio, but no video. So I installed the latest DivX codec 1.1.0-30 and then had video, but now I lost the audio.

OK, I installed Divx Player 6.1 in the hopes it would sort things out. But still no audio. However, it gave me this message

The file contains a track in the Dolby AC3 Audio (code "8192") format.
You may need to install a DirectShow decoder for this audio format in order to hear the soundtrack of the file

I went looking for directshow decoder and found a free codec = GPL MPEG 1/2 DirectShow Decoder Filter 8.1.2 but that didn't work either. How can I make this work.

All I really want to do is getting it working so I can encode it in to a standard DVD mpeg-2 file.

thanks