utorrent is the best client.  Azureus is good beccause
of the plugins, but other than that utorrent is much
more lighter on the resources.

The trick to any torrent based download is the
configuration of the router/firewall, torrent client
and the computer itself.

It's all very confusing at first, but if you need help
drop me a line and I can help you configure
everything.

By the way, the router/firewall config is the one
people don't do properly and that really screws up the
download by giving you slow speeds.

I am right now on vacation in ireland and the place
where I am staying at has 8 Mb DSL.  Maxing out that
connection is a piece of cake if properly configured.

Cheerz!!!

BTW, Ireland is very very very beautiful!!!!