Ohhh... truthfully, I just assumed. I don't have the box anymore... Guess I will have to do some checking... However, if I won't get the same or better performance... and pc's being cheaper...

Ok. No Apple for gaming. Just Apple for Net stuff. Now...

Which card is better?
ATI Radeon X1600 graphics with 128MB GDDR3 memory
or
NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT with 128MB GDDR3 memory

I am assuming the Nvidia... it's on the most expensive unit.

Scott Sipe wrote:

You'd have to buy a new copy? When I played WoW, my CDs had both PC +Mac copies on the same install CD. Also I should add, WoW WILL run slower on Mac than PC--sometimes dramatically slower.

Blizzard's been amazingly great about crossplatform stuff--my War3 and StarCraft CD's are both PC/Mac also, and I believe a recent WoW patch made it a universal binary for Intel systems (not sure--don't play anymore).

Scott