> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:hardware-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GM
> Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 12:24 PM
> To: The Hardware List
> Subject: Re: [H] -OT- Verizon cell phones
>
> Stick with LG
>
> Many problems with Razar

My experience is exactly the reverse.

In my area, I always have reception issues with any LG phone.

We currently have 3 Razr's in the family and I have the Motorola Q on Verizon.
The Razr's are pretty decent phones and we haven't had any problems. Reception
is good. Motorola is a very solid phone manufacturer... They generally offer the
best reception..

Phones are very subjective.

Do your research, make your selection, test drive the new phone based on your
geographical location and calling pattern. Take advantage of Verizon's 15-Day
Return policy. I've done this several times. It's the only way to REALLY tell if
the phone works for you.. Buy it and try it..

Bill