From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 6:51 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: RE: [H] iMac arrived today...

I personally think it will come sooner then most expect.

Apple are pretty silly (IMO) to not sell the OS for all PC users as they
are
letting everyone know that their new Macs are just PCs....look we have
Intel
CPUs and you can load Windows XP....but its still a Mac...

Other then the Apple badge and OSX, there is nothing to differentiate an
Apple from a generic PC now and IMO, that can and will undermine the
whole
Apple idea.

Also, with more and more ppl looking at Hackintoshes and with EFI
motherboards due for release, they may find that its better to sell the
OS,
rather then have lots of ppl pirating it and running it on non-Apple
hardware.

Regards,

Jason Tozer
Database Analyst