Ben Ruset wrote:
:: Compared to what? Dell?

6% is small compared to 94%. What else can you compare to.

::
:: How big of a slice does Gateway have now? How big does HP/Compaq
:: have?
::
:: In the grand scheme of things, 6% is a LOT of units to move. Sure it
:: doesn't compete with Dell, but we're not talking Systemax levels
:: here, either.

Yeah, 6% could very well be a lot of units, but it still a small slice of the pie! And remember, we're basically talking Windows vs APPLE, here. APPLEs OS could ship on Gateways, Dells, and HP/Compaq, etc. too.

::