Wayne Johnson wrote:
At 05:03 PM 10/9/2006, Anthony Q. Martin typed:
Me too. However, her function was computer-related, though I'm not sure in what capacity. She claimed to be very computer savvy and said that people underestimated her. "How foolish of them." is how she ended that statement.

As I stated on another list it's the one's that claim to know everything that are the worst types because most of the time they know very little. My S-I-L is one of those types & she's building a new AMD Celeron system. ;-)

Oh no. This woman didn't claim any knowledge until afterwards. Dial-up connection at home, old Win98 computer. At work is a different story, though. I still find it hard to be she was really good, just not as clueless as one might thing, plus devious and evil.