the 7800GS, which is par...not super.

From: Christopher Fisk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] New Video Card
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:17:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Christopher Fisk wrote:

I'm looking for a new Video Card for my computer.

Primary use will be to run World of Warcraft at 1280x1024 (My LCD's native resolution) at the best visual quality. As well as get the best possible performance out of Oblivion.

I have an Athlon 64 3000+
1GB Memory

Limited to 8x AGP slot in a Shuttle XPC SN95G5V3

I'd like to keep the budget ~$200.

My other option is to go with an upgrade such as this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16856101010

To give me access to SLI and PCIe, but I would move my current memory, CPU, Burner, Hard drive over.

Maybe I worded this wrong.

What is the best NVidia Card I can get for the AGP interface?

Christopher Fisk
--
"There's not going to be enough people in the system to take advantage of
people like me."
George W. Bush, June 9, 2000
Referring to a possible Social Security crisis.  Wilton, Connecticut.

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us