I've tried two versions of SageTV, 4 and 5 and neither gets past
initializing the user interface.  I'm assuming that it doesn't support
the ATI TV Wonder 200, which is why it hangs.

Steve

On 11/7/06, Wayne Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 08:46 AM 11/7/2006, Greg Sevart typed:
>I still haven't decided on software to use...I'm currently running the
>Beyond TV trial, using a DVICO FusionHDTV5 Gold tuner and a VBox Cat's Eye
>150 HDTV tuner.
>
>Anyone have experience with BTV, Sage, and GBPVR that provide some
>qualitative comments?

I have another machine with the Fushion HDTV5 as well & that menu
system seems ok but admittedly I use that primarily for capturing &
play back thru the MyHD 120 card.  Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

I'm a geek that loves to tweak.