Thanks. That's the kind of info I was hunting for. I don't want to buy any Symantic stuff if I can avoid it.

The price of the Acronic tooks seem very reasonable, too.

Brian Weeden wrote:
:: I had been using PQ for about 5 years until a few months ago it
:: fubar'd a drive on me.  It was acquired by Norton and since then has
:: gone the way of all things Norton.
::
:: I use Acronis Disk Tools now, they have a very nice suite for disk
:: editing, backups, and imaging.  Not free tho.
::
::