Gary VanderMolen wrote:
> The whole blocking thing is really obnoxious...

But a necessary tactic in the war against spammers.

From: "Thane Sherrington"
But if you did authentication on send, then you'd get the advantage of blocking spammers without blocking legitimate users.

That is what I tried to say... Over the years, I actually had to use
"spammer like proceedures" to write to my sister since her ISP
was VERY good at blocking me while being a "squeeky clean" sender
through my own ISP's servers,  but would not recognize me as a
spammer when I "faked" the e-mail...    Nothing is perfect...
My new ISP seems to get through most times... (but not all)

                                                  Rick Glazier