My grandmother was the same way. We found her by the bed after about 6 hours. I
had just had gastric bypass (The full cut) and could not lift her. My wife was
3 weeks away from disk surgery! My grandmother had multiple mylomea <sp>
anyway, her bones were like hollow match sticks, she broke ribs coughing. So,we
still had to call the squad, and we helped the 2 guys get her back in bed. And
she was not a big woman either, just so brittle you had to be really careful.
She's passed on now, to a much better place, and out of all that suffering.

Oh well, just thought I throw my story in. Seniors really need these types of
devices, IMHO.

Harvey

http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=wl_wlmail