Mostly as "added interest" articles on blogs. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Q. Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:17 AM
Subject: [hardware] Re: [H] OT- Any budding writers?

To be used for what purpose?

Steve wrote:
If anyone does any writing or would like to have a shot at it, I'm looking for short 350-700 word articles on a reasonably regular basis. You don't have to be a great wordsmith as I will check & make alterations to fit needs. I'm looking for articles & reviews on anything to do with latest gadgerty, computers, games, consoles, phones etc. i.e. something you'd be interested in reading about. Paying between $5-$10 per article. Also looking for some comprehensive tut's on PC security, recovery from disasters like virus infection etc. Approx $30/tutorial. Include graphics if you can and if appropriate for the subject. Also open to suggestions on other subjects if you have any ideas that you'd like to write about.

I do ask that it be your own work, nothing ripped off the web :)
Payments by Paypal or Egold
Please contact off list if intersested.
cheers,
Steve