                                           Rick Glazier

From: "FORC5"
Every once in a while ( and a lot lately) OE asks to compact boxes and if I do
in box goes bye bye.

Anyway to turn off this annoyance ? Wife is the only one that uses OE, I use Eudora. Can not find any settings to get rid of this * feature *

BTW there is not much there so not sure what it wants to compact.
fp