To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [H] Free or Cheap AV Software

---- "Anthony Q. Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============

Does it have a boot-time scan like avast?

:I haven't use Avast - you mean does it scan on startup?  Yes, as
:files load, it scans them.

It seems to interrupt the boot process (before windows loads) and scans all drives, sort of like a command-line scan prior to windows taking over the PC. I didn't spend much time reading it though, I just let it do it.