  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bobby Heid
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 3:16 PM
To: 'The Hardware List'
Subject: [H] MSDN Library, August 06

Hey,

I had downloaded the three images for this library a while back.  I was
trying to install it on my system.  But I keep getting stuck during the
install because it cannot read \Program Files\MSDN\2006AUG\1033\shared.hxs.
I burned new disks from the original images and I still get problems.

Has anyone been able to install this version of the library?

I tried to copy the CD to the HD and install from there, but it will still
not copy the file.  If any of you have installed it, could you possibly send
me a copy of this file?

Also, I can not find any of the MSDN Library downloads at MS.  It was my
understanding that were going to make the MSDN Library releases public now.
Did this change?

Thanks,
Bobby