I would stay far, far away from WMP11 unless you have one of those MP3
players that requires it.  As an alternative I would suggest
MediaMonkey:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/

On 12/27/06, JRS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Had an interesting WMP 11 incident the other day.

Left it running minimized, and woke up the next day to an error message
that "XP had increased my swap space since I was out of memory".

Checked task manager and found that WMP11 was taking up some 789 megs of
Memory, or 3/4 of a gig...

Talk about a memory leak.

--

JRS    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please remove  **X**  to reply...

...Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult...

--
Brian