-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthony Q. Martin
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:37 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Swaping processors

Ok...I just want to make sure I understand you guys.  You're basically
saying that I can go buy a new mobo that has PCI-X for graphics that I can
drop my P4 3.0 GHz CPU into and then later upgrade that puppy to dual/quad
core?  I'd have to upgrade both memory,  graphics card, and PS right?  Only
memory at first, though, right?

I'm asking because i'm starting to get a little tired of sucking so much
hind tit, these days.  However, I need my upgrades to be very, very
meaningful, or such I say impactful.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
:: Right. Hell, there are 865 775 boards that will do core2, but you
:: won't find an sis 661gx or a via pm800 lga775 that does :)
::
::
:: Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless
::