I'll admit. I'm now MS KB'd out after searching for 2 hours.

Have MS WORD 2002 (10.4219.4219, SP2).  For some reason the Find
tool (edit/ctrl+F) seems to get stuck ON after the first use.  I know this
because the PageUP and PageDown arrows change to BlueDots that do
not reset back to arrows when the Find tool is closed.  The only
way I can clear it is to save the file and reopen.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Is there a fix besides a complete
upgrade to a newer office suite?  If no, I'll just go back to O97.
Thanks for any help.
Best,
Duncan

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net