Hello Bobby,

Saturday, February 24, 2007, 4:12:27 PM, you wrote:

> Hey,

> I want it to time out (and enter the SS so it will lock) in case my wife or
> I do not lock it. I don't think I have active desktop active.  How do I
> check that?

Active desktop settings are in the display options. Either right
clicking on the desktop (clear area - no icons) or thru the control
panel   Then click the desktop tab and press the 'customize desktop'
button finally select the web tab. It occurs to me this probably isn't
the issue but you can try it out along with Ricks suggestion.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...