-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary VanderMolen
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 12:00 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Aero glass and video cards

> Does anyone know of the cheapest glass card??

Can't answer your question but I recently turned off the glass effect
on my Vista laptop. I found it too distracting, and not conducive to
productivity. Anyone know of a reason to keep glass except for the
fact that it looks 'gee whiz'?

Gary VanderMolen