I'm sure that Summit Racing at <http://www.summitracing.com/> has what you need if you need anything. Are you looking for more AMPs for starting or something else ? If that's all then make sure the 2nd battery is grounded like the primary battery is then you can put positive to positive & you get the same effect as a jump start does with jumper cables only the cables are shorter.

No, I want it to power a Work light Lightbar on top my truck, and an invertor for various small things, like a laptop. .... and just generally as a emergency power source.