I suspect that my ISP (ZCloud) has a pair of really lame DNS servers, or, that their network may be having trouble.

Remember this was asked/answered several weeks ago, but did not react cuz I wasn't then having problems. Now I am getting the usual IE page telling me to "check my settings" so, looking for bigger, better DNS servers to use?

I know that if my ISP is having trouble getting upstream, I'm still stuck, but figured I should try what the collective uses.
Thanks,
Duncan

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net