                                              Rick Glazier

From: G.Waleed Kavalec
clipped: >.Net is all about the creation of a layer that holds the most
common
>functions and services needed by any application; the implication is that
this
>layer will over time/versions become part of the operating system in MS's
case.

G. Waleed Kavalec
-------------------------
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not an intended
recipient of this document, please notify the sender, delete it and do not
read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. In fact it
would be best all around for you to burn your computer then report to the
nearest office of the Department of Homeland Security and turn yourself in
as a potential danger to the moral fabric of America and a serious risk to
the purity of apple pie. If you actually are an intended recipient of this
document you are probably far worse than that and had better be making your
escape because appropriate authorities have already been notified. We know
where you've been.