Hello,

Monday, April 16, 2007, 12:48:25 AM, I wrote:

> Hello Wayne,

> Sunday, April 15, 2007, 7:25:35 PM, you wrote:

>> Autopatcher has saved me tons of work on a few machines so I'll bet a
>> nickel that will solve your problem.

> Yeah I am going to pursue this

Well, I have to say it's a nifty deal. However, I had some bizarre
issues with it. I did the torrent thing and downloaded the full
install for Nov and updates from Dec. to Feb.  I burned it to a CDRW
and copied it over to the effected system.

Every time I ran the Nov exe it would say it was corrupt. I even
downloaded it from a web site. The second time it ran fine and I
burned it and then copied it to the effected system and it happened
again. Went back to the system I burned it on and it was also screwed
up - even though it ran fine previously. Weird. I would up using the
/ncrc switch and it seems ok. Very strange behavior though.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...