From: Greg Sevart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Joe User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:44:13 AM
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [H] Samsung 226BW 22" WideScreen LCD  -   $291

In gaming, the overriding concern is typically response time. To this end, a
TN+ panel is usually your best bet.

If you were doing graphics work, I wouldn't consider anything but an S-IPS
based display. S-PVA and P-MVA panels are good intermediate panels.

My brother, an avid gamer, has a 4:3 20" Viewsonic VP2030b display. It uses
a P-MVA panel and does a very nice job all-around. I'd be inclined to go for
the Dell 2407WFP though. It uses a S-PVA panel and has a quite respectable
response time, but your 6800 isn't going to run those games at native
resolution (1920x1200) very well.

Greg