So use Nero and deselect all the ghetto bloated crap.  I end up with about
2-3 check boxes on mine and it's a great piece of software for people like us.
It's also a great piece of software for the avg joe with all of the boxes
checked
due to the extra hand holding it installs. ( Like smart start, what a POS )

--

Bryan G. Seitz