Is anyone aware of a video capable IM type program that is both PC &
Mac friendly? I under .Mac is but that its pretty quirky with PC's. I
would rather not shell out any money for this ability either.

Basically, my Mom (PC user) wants to video chat with our family
(family system is iMac). I have parallels on it but I am pretty sure it
won't use the iMac camera (Although I have not tested this). So this
program might get used a few times a year. Don't want to pay for that.

Worse case, I will put some PC software on the XP VM inside the iMac -
I just want to get off windows crap whenever and wherever I can.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...